Saturday, November 17, 2007

Now... and then

we're now starting a business in Bansko, Bulgaria which is great because I'm sick of working for other companies for peanuts. So far, as you would expect there is a lot to do, after hiring a chalet, buying a van, making a website (www.christopherchalets.co.uk) and generally getting ready for the season. Bulgaria is not the easiest place to start a business with nothing getting done fast.
Last night I dreamt about being in a Bulgarian jail and I had to fight a big Bulgarian guy with a steel ruler which gives you an idea of how difficult it is to get the ball rolling!
The mountains look great now - all covered in white, and I've been for a quick board already at the top of Mt Bezbog. Very cold.
Can't wait for the season to start all the local oracles are predicting a great season. Apparently this time last year it was sunny and warm.
My bindings are on my board and I am ready to go - Bring it on, it's that time of year!

No comments: